Yellow Dock - 1 oz Liquid
What Our Experts Say
Village Vitality Yellow Dock is made to exceed the highest standards in the industry- it has been rigorously tested for contaminants, adulterants, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, and other harmful chemicals to ensure absolute purity and potency.
The Problem With Most Herbal Supplements
- Many herbal supplements are improperly extracted using industrial solvents- often resulting in hexane or acetone contamination!
- There are no industry standards for purity or quality, and no regulation of the herbal products sold to consumers
- Many products on the market are produced from raw materials which are contaminated and adulterated.
- Industry labeling standards are extremely poor and companies misrepresent their product’s purity and ingredients
- Few companies test their herbal products to eliminate adulterants, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, and other harmful chemicals!
Our Vitality Approved Solution
- Vitality Approved herbal supplements are properly extracted and are free of solvents such as hexane, and acetone
- Our herbal supplements are manufactured to our exacting standards of quality and purity- we closely monitor our manufacturers!
- We have the highest standards in the industry- if an herbal product doesn’t meet or exceed our rigorous standards, we refuse to sell it!
- We strive for 100% transparency in our labeling- what you see is what you get!
- We test our herbal supplements to eliminate adulterants, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, and other harmful chemicals
I wrote the other review also. I wasn't thrilled with that particular bottle. The company reached out to me to get me a different bottle. In total I have used 5 or 6 bottles of this stuff, along with the Vit C and Iron my Dr recommended. My Iron levels are no longer in the danger zone! :) I will keep ordering this!
This is my 3rd bottle of Yellow Dock. It is something my Doctor suggested I take. The 1st two bottles were fine, but this 3rd bottle seems to have clumps of something and a much worse taste than the other bottles. I will order at least one more, but if it is like this 3rd bottle, I will ask my doctor for other suggestions.