Oak and Ivy Itch Relief Spray - 2 oz Liquid
What Our Experts Say
Village Vitality Oak and Ivy Itch Relief is made to exceed the highest standards in the industry- it has been rigorously tested for contaminants, adulterants, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, and other harmful chemicals to ensure absolute purity and potency.
The Problem With Most Herbal Supplements
- Many herbal supplements are improperly extracted using industrial solvents- often resulting in hexane or acetone contamination!
- There are no industry standards for purity or quality, and no regulation of the herbal products sold to consumers
- Many products on the market are produced from raw materials which are contaminated and adulterated.
- Industry labeling standards are extremely poor and companies misrepresent their product’s purity and ingredients
- Few companies test their herbal products to eliminate adulterants, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, and other harmful chemicals!
Our Vitality Approved Solution
- Vitality Approved herbal supplements are properly extracted and are free of solvents such as hexane, and acetone
- Our herbal supplements are manufactured to our exacting standards of quality and purity- we closely monitor our manufacturers!
- We have the highest standards in the industry- if an herbal product doesn’t meet or exceed our rigorous standards, we refuse to sell it!
- We strive for 100% transparency in our labeling- what you see is what you get!
- We test our herbal supplements to eliminate adulterants, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, and other harmful chemicals
From The Manufacturer
Village Vitality Oak and Ivy Itch Relief spray is made from fresh organic grindelia flower, fresh organic jewelweed herb, and ethically wild harvested witch-hazel bark to provide relief from itching associated with poison ivy and poison oak.