Vitamin C 1,000 mg with Rose Hips PR - 50 Tablets
What Our Experts Say
- Our Vitamin C product for people looking for ascorbic acid
- Available in 50 and 100 count
- Prolonged Release Vegetarian Tablets
- Most Vitamin C products are synthetic and are derived predominantly from corn syrup and acetone.
- Synthetic Vitamin C is misrepresented as natural by many manufacturers. Almost all isolated Vitamin C in supplements is synthetic.
- Many Vitamin C products are labelled to contain rose hips or bioflavonoids to give the appearance of being "whole food" or more natural, but the quality and amounts of these added ingredients are so poor that they are hardly beneficial.
- We are transparent about our isolated Vitamin C and it will never be mislabelled as "natural.
- Our products containing food sources are always true whole food
- We are transparent about whether dosages of add-on ingredients are significant
- All our products meet our Vitality Approved quality standards, ensuring potent and pure products on a consistent basis.
About Vitamin C
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is a vitamin crucial in many body systems. We are advocates for eating foods rich in Vitamin C, such as oranges, acerola cherries, or camu-camu berries on a regular basis.
Vitamin C isolates should be reserved for those who are looking to prevent true Vitamin C deficiency. Those looking for the health benefits of Vitamin C rich foods should improve dietary intake or look to true whole food products.
There are many related Vitamin C products, which include esterified or buffered Vitamin C, bioflavonoids (including quercetin and rutin), and rose hips.