Vitamin A 10,000 I.U. - 100 Softgels
- Meets or exceeds our strict quality standards.
- Most Vitamin A products are synthetic and are derived predominantly from acetone
- Synthetic Vitamin A products differ structurally from the forms found in foods
- Many brands have had potency issues with beta-carotene and other isolate vitamins
- Our Vitamin A is sourced naturally from fish liver oil
- All our products meet our Vitality Approved quality standards, ensuring potent and pure products on a consistent basis.
About Vitamin A
Vitamin A is not a single compound, but a group of nutritional organic compounds including retinol, retinal, retinoic acid, and precursors to Vitamin A such as the carotenoid Beta-Carotene.
For the maintenance of healthy eyes, skin, and mucous membranes, Vitamin A rich foods are essential. Vitamin A comes from animal sources, where beta-carotene and other carotenoids come from plant sources. There are no vegetarian or vegan sources of Vitamin A. Instead, beta-carotene can be used as it is converted in the body to Vitamin A (retinol) as necessary.
We recommend people who are searching for Vitamin A seek out whole food sources such as fish or beef liver.