Vegetarian Glucosamine 750 mg - 120 Capsules
What Our Experts Say
- This vegetarian Glucosamine is made from corn, unlike most products on the market which are made from shellfish!
- Be sure you’re getting enough Glucosamine for it to be effective- we recommend a 1500 mg. serving per day.
- Glucosamine doesn’t work overnight- it can take up to three months for Glucosamine to affect joint health.
The Problem With Most Glucosamine Products
- Most glucosamine products contain high amounts of sodium!
- Labeling standards are extremely poor and companies misrepresent their product’s purity and ingredients
- There are no industry-wide testing standards for contaminants, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, or other harmful chemicals
Our Vitality Approved Solution
- Our Glucosamine is sodium free
- We strive for 100% transparency in our labeling- what you see is what you get!
- We test our Vitality Approved products for contaminants, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, and other harmful chemicals
- We have the highest standards in the industry- if a Glucosamine product doesn’t meet or exceed our rigorous standards we refuse to sell it!
From The Manufacturer:
Glucosamine is the major building block for proteoglycans and glycosaminoglycans, the connective chains and latticework that bind to collagen to make up cartilage. Healthy cartilage is important for joint flexibility, and glucosamine can help protect cartilage.
Until recently, glucosamine was only available when sourced from shellfish. Our vegetarian glucosamine is sourced from plants- providing a 100% vegetarian product.