Superdophilus (Dairy) - 2.5 oz Powder
Our Vitality Approved Solution
From the Manufacturer:
Superdophilus is Step 1 in the Natren Healthy Trinity System, complementing Step 2 Bifidodinate and Step 3 Bulgaricum for your total gastrointestinal health.
Superdophilus protects your stomach and small intestine by producing natural antibacterial substances that help destroy invading hostile bacteria. Providing 2 billion colony forming units (cfu) of beneficial bacteria per serving, Superdophilus is available in both dairy and dairy free powders and capsules.
Dairy Superdophilus is cultured with Lactobacillus acidophilus, DDS-1 super strain; the dairy free formula is cultured with Lactobacillus acidophilus, NAS super strain.
Superdophilus super strains reside along the small intestine walls, where most of the digestive process takes place. They help acidify the intestinal tract to promote a healthy digestive environment.
Superdophilus works to support your small intestine:
- Optimizes digestion.
- Aids oral health.
- Promotes healthy immunity.
- Aids lactose metabolism and enhances digestion of milk products.
- Helps alleviate occasional gas, bloating and upper GI problems.
- Produces hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), found necessary to inhibit vaginal and intestinal yeasts.
- Helps stimulate regularity.
- Helps maintain normal cholesterol levels.
- Potency guaranteed through printed expiration date.
- Researched, formulated and manufactured only by Natren.