Stevia Chocolate Flavor - 2 oz Liquid
What Our Experts Say
Village Vitality Stevia Chocolate Flavor is made to exceed the highest standards in the industry- it has been rigorously tested for contaminants, adulterants, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, and other harmful chemicals to ensure absolute purity and potency.
The Problem With Most Herbal Supplements
- Many herbal supplements are improperly extracted using industrial solvents- often resulting in hexane or acetone contamination!
- There are no industry standards for purity or quality, and no regulation of the herbal products sold to consumers
- Many products on the market are produced from raw materials which are contaminated and adulterated.
- Industry labeling standards are extremely poor and companies misrepresent their product’s purity and ingredients
- Few companies test their herbal products to eliminate adulterants, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, and other harmful chemicals!
Our Vitality Approved Solution
- Vitality Approved herbal supplements are properly extracted and are free of solvents such as hexane, and acetone
- Our herbal supplements are manufactured to our exacting standards of quality and purity- we closely monitor our manufacturers!
- We have the highest standards in the industry- if an herbal product doesn’t meet or exceed our rigorous standards, we refuse to sell it!
- We strive for 100% transparency in our labeling- what you see is what you get!
- We test our herbal supplements to eliminate adulterants, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, and other harmful chemicals
I use this product to sweeten my coffee a bit. I personally found that the recommended 7 drops is just right. The first time I put more in and it wasn't a good result. This doesn't turn the coffee into a moca, but it's good for adding just enough sweetness.