Rose Absolute Essential Oil - 1 oz
What Our Experts Say
- The qualities of botanicals can vary greatly from region to region due to different soil and environmental conditions
- Essential Oils should always be mixed with a carrier oil. We recommend almond oil, grapeseed oil, or jojoba oil
- Essential Oils should never be taken internally
- Our essential oils are Vitality Approved and must meet or exceed our rigorous standards of quality and purity!
The Problem With Most Essential Oils
- There are no industry standards for purity or quality, and no regulation of the products sold to consumers
- Terms like “Therapeutic Grade” have no meaning! It’s just a marketing gimmick to upsell low-quality essential oils.
- Most manufacturers use contaminated and adulterated raw materials. What’s in your essential oils?
- Labeling standards are extremely poor and companies misrepresent their product’s purity and ingredients
- Multi-level-marketing companies over-inflate the prices of their essential oils to take advantage of an unregulated industry
- Few companies test their essential oils to identify heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, and other harmful chemicals!
Our Vitality Approved Solution
- We strive to be 100% transparent about our products & never use gimmicky marketing to take advantage of our customers
- Our Essential oils are derived from whole-plant sources to eliminate concerns of adulteration
- Our essential oils are properly extracted and we disclose our methods and materials on our labels!
- Our labels also disclose the country of origin and cultivation method of our botanicals!
- We stand behind the absolute purity and quality of our essential oils
- We test our essential oils for the presence of heavy metals, herbicides, pesticides, & other harmful chemicals and reject any which do not meet or exceed our rigid Vitality Approved standards!
From The Manufacturer:
Village Vitality Rose Absolute Essential Oil contains rose absolute essential oil which is solvent extracted from flowers sustainably farmed in Morocco. You'll love its warm, sweet, intense, rosy-floral aroma which is calming, balancing and sensual.
We stand behind the absolute quality of our essential oils- they are tested for purity using organoleptic methods (GC-MS and FTIR) and are packaged in cobalt blue glass bottles to protect the integrity of the oil.