Quercetin Complex - 100 Capsules
What Our Experts Say
- A unique combination of Quercetin, bromelain, and other bioflavonoids
- Available in 50 and 100 count
- Vegetarian Capsules
The Problem With Most Quercetin Products
- Quercetin products are typically combinations of bioflavonoids, herbs, and other compounds, the products contain very low doses, if any, of these different ingredients.
- Most bioflavonoid supplements are bi-products of juice manufacturing and are therefore heavily processed and lack the original, natural, nutritious compounds.
- Bioflavonoid labeling is misleading. It may say "from lemons" as the source of bioflavonoids, but that does not divulge if it is from lemon pulp waste product.
Our Vitality Approved Solution
- We only carry quercetin products that have valid amounts of ingredients.
- We are transparent about whether dosages of add-on ingredients are significant
- Our bioflavonoids are not a byproduct of juice manufacturing. Instead, real fruits and herbs are concentrated and gently processed into tablets.
- All our products meet our Vitality Approved quality standards, ensuring potent and pure products on a consistent basis.
There are about 4000 different flavonoids, which is a subtype of a larger chemical family called polyphenols. Bioflavonoids give the attractive colors of flowers, fruits, and leaves.
Polyphenols and bioflavonoids, when found in foods, have many different actions. Not all are beneficial or safe in humans, but many have anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant effects.
Quercetin is a bioflavonoid that is found in nature bound to rutin. The most quercetin-rich food is kidney beans.
Bioflavonoids from citrus plants are just a single group of bioflavonoids; berries, wine, herbs, onions, tomato, tea, and cocoa have different types of bioflavonoids in varying amounts.
Common ingredients in Quercetin products are bromelain, herbs, bioflavonoids, and Vitamin C.