Probiotic Complete ES 100 - 30 Capsules
What Our Experts Say
- Probiotic Complete ES is the Extra Strength formulation of our popular Probiotic Complete for people requiring additional supplementation.
- This product is considered “high dose”. The strains themselves are very potent AND the number of CFUs is high compared to most probiotics.
- Stress, changes in the diet, contaminated food, chlorinated water, and numerous other factors can alter the bacterial flora in the intestinal tract. Therefore, we recommend taking a probiotic supplement every day.
- A decrease in beneficial bacteria may lead to digestive problems. Taking probiotics may help replace the lost beneficial bacteria.
- Probiotic Complete ES contains 100 billion units of four of the most studied strains of human probiotics which are active in both the small and large intestine.
- These strains are tested to be temperature stable, meaning refrigeration is not needed! We have data to show potency through expiration for up to 1 year at 76 degrees.
- Because no refrigeration is required, Probiotic Complete ES is a perfect choice for travelers who may require additional gut health support.
- Available in 30 count vegetarian capsules which are nitrogen flushed and sealed in blister-packs to prevent oxidation
- For a lower dose version of this product, try Probiotic Complete
The Problem With Most Probiotic Products
- Probiotic products are where the supplement industry show its flaws. Probiotic products are complicated; there are many factors to take into consideration but few companies actually do.
- Probiotics are living things that compete for resources, so choosing the wrong strains and/or not manufacturing them appropriately can have a dramatic negative impact on the product.
- Many products use unnecessary, mislabelled, or potentially harmful strains of bacteria.
- Many products select strains that are competitive - meaning that while they sit in the capsule, they’re having a “war” for resources. Who knows who survives!
- Some probiotic products list their doses at the time of manufacture. This is to intentionally deceive! They are hiding the fact their product will not be potent through expiration.
- Many products use temperature-sensitive strains but don’t maintain the cold chain. They may be shipped with no ice or temperature controls, stored in an unrefrigerated warehouse, or displayed on the shelf (not a fridge).
- Even some Vitality Approved brands can be purchased through distributors, meaning the cold chain is rarely maintained. This is crucial and often unknown to consumers!
Our Vitality Approved Solution
- Our probiotics are strain specific, must use the right dose of the right strains, must be labeled correctly, and must be manufactured to ensure potency through expiration.
- “Acidophilus” is a broad category that encompasses hundreds, if not thousands of different substrains. We ensure our probiotics have the correct substrains at the right dose.
- Our probiotic products must demonstrate they can survive the harsh environment of the upper GI tract.
- The cold chain must be maintained for temperature sensitive probiotics (with the exception of short excursions during transport if verified to not impact quality).
- All our products meet our Vitality Approved quality standards, ensuring potent and pure products on a consistent basis.
- This product was made specifically for us. While some companies do this for financial gain, our primary motivation is to provide 100% transparency into the manufacturing and quality practices of the product.
From the Manufacturer:
Woodstock Vitamins Probiotic Complete ES is a vegetarian dairy-free and gluten-free four-strain probiotic totaling 100 billion CFU per capsule. Each vegetarian capsule is sealed in nitrogen purged aluminum blister packs to serve as protection from factors proven to compromise the stability of probiotics such as heat moisture and oxygen.
Probiotic Complete ES provides four researched strains of beneficial bacteria including the extensively studied HN019 strain of Bifidobacterium lactis. These live microorganisms have proven health benefits and well-established safety, and they have been tested for epithelial cell adhesion and/or resistance to low pH.
To further support resistance to low ph and the delivery of microorganisms to the small intestine, Woodstock Vitamins Probiotic Complete ES uses DRcaps gastro-resistant capsules. These specifically designed innovative capsules help slow exposure of actives to stomach acid and ensure more targeted release.