Prenatal Complete - 30 Packets
From The Manufacturer
Woodstock Vitamins Prenatal Complete is designed to meet the higher nutritional needs of women who are preparing for pregnancy or are pregnant.
This formula not only addresses these additional needs in a comprehensive way, but it also reflects recent research by including key nutrients in forms that optimize absorption while being gentle to the digestive tract. Each convenient packet includes:
- Ultrapure DHA 580, Vitamin D, and Choline – Adequate intakes during pregnancy are critically important for healthy fetal development, particularly for fetal brain and retina; neurocognitive and neuromotor functions; and neuronal growth.
- Folate – Adequate folate nutrition before and during pregnancy supports healthy development of the brain and spinal column. 5-MTHF is the most biologically active form of folate, and data suggest that 5-MTHF supplementation increases plasma folate more effectively than folic acid.
- B Vitamins – These critical vitamins work together to support healthy energy production; healthy cell growth and cell division; and neurologic, cardiovascular, immune, dermatological, and emotional health.
- Bioavailable, yet Gentle Minerals – Ferrochel® iron, DimaCal® calcium, and trace minerals provided as Albion® TRAACS® amino acid chelates promote optimal utilization while being gentle to the gastrointestinal tract.
- Antioxidants and Other Nutrients – Generous levels of nutrients that provide antioxidant activity and immune support address the increased physiological stress of pregnancy and promote healthy tissue maintenance and growth.
Each packet contains 5 multivitamin/mineral capsules and 1 OmegaPure DHA softgel.
I feel very strongly about vitamin quality and keeping it as close to nature as possible because I believe dietary habits are the most important thing we can do for our body, but also believe modern food is not what it used to be. When I found out I was pregnant I wanted to make sure I was getting the best; I found Woodstock Vitamins and was so thrilled to see all of Neal's very helpful and science based information. These vitamins had the most repulsive smell and taste to me (thank you hormones, my mother said they did not smell offensive to her) and they are quite large to take, BUT I started taking them at night with dinner and I woke up feeling great. If I forgot to take them, I would feel extremely noxious and lethargic the next day. My hair, skin, and nails grew very fast and strong and these did not upset my stomach. Conveniently packaged. I would highly recommend.