Organic Plant Protein - 14.8 oz Powder
WHAT OUR EXPERTS SAY
- Village Vitality Vital Organic Pumpkin Protein is certified organic and is a great source of plant protein
- A minimally processed protein powder, this product is a great source of dietary zinc and magnesium!
- This single source non-blended protein is a good choice for people with sensitivities to wheat, gluten, soy, and dairy
- Our Organic Pumpkin Protein Powder is non-GMO certified!
THE PROBLEM WITH MOST PLANT PROTEIN PRODUCTS
- Most plant-based proteins are not a complete source of protein
- Commercial plant-based protein products are often heavily processed
- Heavy processing destroys the integrity of plant-based proteins!
- Contamination and adulteration of raw materials is common
- Many manufacturers spike their products with chemicals to inflate their protein yield results
- Manufacturers use gimmicky marketing to buy your business- don’t fall for it!
- Most products on the market actually have a lower protein yield than what’s on the label
- Most plant-based protein products can contain heavy metals, herbicides, pesticides, and melamine
OUR VITALITY APPROVED SOLUTION
- Our plant-based protein blends are carefully formulated to provide complete proteins
- Village Vitality plant-based protein products are minimally processed to preserve the integrity of the proteins.
- We never use deceptive marketing or misleading labels.
- Our plant-based protein products deliver what they promise- we strive for 100% transparency!
- We test our plant-based protein products for the presence of heavy metals, herbicides, pesticides and melamine and reject any which do not meet or exceed our rigid Vitality Approved standards!
From The Manufacturer:
Village Vitality Organic Pumpkin Protein powder is a dairy-free, soy-free, and completely vegan alternative source of supplemental protein to support active muscles. It is derived directly from the nutrient-rich seeds of pumpkins.
This protein supports lean muscle mass by providing 18 protein-forming amino acids, 9 of which are essential and must be obtained from the diet. The recommended daily allowance for protein is 46 grams for women and 56 grams for men.
However, you may need extra protein if you engage in sports or any type of training or physical activity. You can calculate your recommended daily intake as 1 to 1.8 grams per 2.2 pounds of body weight if you are physically active.