Omega-3 with Vitamin D - 60 Softgels
From our Experts
- A great product for those looking for concentrated Omega-3 with Vitamin D
- Contains 1000mg of EPA and DHA
- Excellent quality and manufacturing processes
From the Manufacturer
- Provides over 1000 mg of the essential fatty acids EPA and DHA per softgel, the highest concentration available in a non-prescription formula. Each softgel also contains 1000 IU of Vitamin D3 to provide a more complete supplement.
- We use the freshest raw material of any Omega 3 supplement on the market. We catch and process our Alaska Pollock in the pure, clean waters of the Bering Sea within 4 hours of being caught. This is why we say, "Buy your supplements direct from the fisherman!"
- Our Pollock Oil is certified as Sustainable by both the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) and the Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute (ASMI) Responsible Fisheries Management (RFM) program.
- You get what you pay for! Every lot of 54° North w/ Vitamin D is 3rd party tested by the International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) Program and rated 5 Stars for purity, freshness, and strength.
- Traceability: from the boat to your home. We can tell you exactly when and where the fish in our Omega 3 fish oil supplement were caught, processed and encapsulated.
- Made in the USA! 54°North Omega 3 w/ Vitamin D fish oil is caught and processed in the USA.
- No "fish burp". Thanks to the purity and cleanliness of our product it will not cause the dreaded "fish burp".