NYBuzz Pure Honey - 16 oz
What Our Experts Say
- Brought to us by local holistic biodynamic apiary in Tivoli, NY.
- Nancy Wu Houk raises her honey bees on clean forage without pesticide to provide the most delicious raw honey possible.
About NYBUZZ Honey
- Located in the Hudson River Valley, NYBUZZ is dedicated to the stewardship of the honeybee. Our responsibility and care of this remarkable crop pollinator is holistic, and we embrace the synergistic paradigm that single organisms co-exist to maximum advantage of all.
- Such biodynamic interrelationship informs the community of life, plant, honeybee, and soil, more vital and self-sufficient than any of its individual parts.
- We start from the ground up, because you can't grow good food from bad soil. We make our own organic fertilizers and compost teeming with soil web life: bacteria, microbes, and mycorrhizal fungi. The result is a landscape producing natural, clean, and indisputably probiotic honeybee forage.
- Never pasteurized, and coarse-filtered only upon extraction, our honey is chockablock with beneficial "raw" nutrients such as pollen, enzymes, and carbohydrates.
- Raw honey moves naturally from the liquid to crystalline state. As ice crystals are the genesis for snowflakes, pollen grains seed honey crystals.
- Can honey get more pure or healthful than this?