Grass Fed Whey Protein Vanilla - 18.77oz
What Our Experts Say
- This Vitality Approved Whey Protein is a rich source of branched-chain amino acids
- Whey is a complete protein- it contains all the amino acids we need and is the most absorbable protein for supplementation.
- Village Vitality Whey Proteins are produced from cows that are grass fed and hormone and antibiotic free.
- Village Vitality Show Me The Whey protein mixes well and tastes great!
The Problem With Most Whey Protein Products
- Whey protein is a product of cheese manufacturing and is often heavily processed
- Heavy processing destroys the integrity of whey protein!
- Contamination and adulteration of raw materials is common
- Many manufacturers spike their products with chemicals to inflate their protein yield results
- Manufacturers use gimmicky marketing to buy your business- don’t fall for it!
- Most products on the market actually have a low protein yield
- Most whey protein products can contain heavy metals, herbicides, pesticides, melamine, antibiotics, and hormones
Our Vitality Approved Solution
- Village Vitality Whey Protein products are minimally processed to preserve the integrity of the proteins.
- We never use deceptive marketing or misleading labels.
- Our whey protein products deliver what they promise- we strive for 100% transparency!
- We test our whey protein products for the presence of heavy metals, herbicides, pesticides, antibiotics, and hormones and reject any which do not meet or exceed our rigid Vitality Approved standards!
From The Manufacturer
Village Vitality Grass Fed Whey Protein represents an extraordinary breakthrough in body composition/weight management functional food formulas.
Our medical board of advisors’ primary objective in researching and developing Grass Fed Whey Protein was to find a pure source of quality whey protein that is free of genetically-engineered hormones (rBST and rBGH) which, though banned in other countries, are used in the United States dairy industry. There are growing concerns regarding the effects of these hormones, especially in early puberty.
After a thorough review, our researchers determined that the stringent standards imposed by the New Zealand Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry (MAF) upon New Zealand dairy farmers results in the purest and most bioactive whey protein available. In addition to prohibiting the use of synthetic hormones in New Zealand’s dairy industry, MAF-mandated feeding, climate, and calf-birthing practices further contribute to the superior quality of New Zealand’s whey protein. Although importing New Zealand whey protein into the United States is more costly, our board of advisors recommended that Grass Ded Whey Protein must contain 100% pure New Zealand whey protein.
We needed protein to support my husband - a perfect suggestion. It is delicious and we are delighted.