Glucosamine Sulfate 500 mg - 180 Tablets
What Our Experts Say
- Make sure you are taking the right form of Glucosamine- only Glucosamine Sulfate has been shown to be effective for joint health
- Be sure you’re getting enough Glucosamine for it to be effective- we recommend a 1500 mg. serving per day.
- Glucosamine doesn’t work overnight- it can take up to three months for Glucosamine to affect joint health.
The Problem With Most Glucosamine Products
- Most Glucosamine on the market is the wrong form, Glucosamine Hydrochloride- which has NO data to support its efficacy
- Most glucosamine products contain high amounts of sodium!
- Labeling standards are extremely poor and companies misrepresent their product’s purity and ingredients
- There are no industry-wide testing standards for contaminants, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, or other harmful chemicals
Our Vitality Approved Solution
- Vitality Approved Glucosamine products are made with Glucosamine Sulfate, the only form for joint health with the data to prove its effectiveness!
- Our Glucosamine is sodium free
- We strive for 100% transparency in our labeling- what you see is what you get!
- We test our Vitality Approved products for contaminants, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, and other harmful chemicals
- We have the highest standards in the industry- if a Glucosamine product doesn’t meet or exceed our rigorous standards we refuse to sell it!
From The Manufacturer:
Glucosamine sulfate is a natural seafood extract derived from crab shell. A building block of joint tissue, Glucosamine helps the body manufacture substances necessary for healthy joints. It’s potassium level help support nerve and muscle health as well as cell fluid balance. This product does not contain sodium.