Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM - 120 Tablets
What Our Experts Say
- This is the ideal product for people looking to include Chondroitin and MSM in their joint-health support supplements
- MSM is a sulfur compound taken for hair, skin and joint health
- Be sure you’re getting enough Glucosamine for it to be effective- we recommend a 1500 mg. serving per day.
- Glucosamine doesn’t work overnight- it can take up to three months for Glucosamine to affect joint health.
The Problem With Most Glucosamine Products
- MSM often contains contaminants and must be triple distilled during production to be safe
- Some companies claim to use plant-based MSM- there is no such thing on the market today!
- Most glucosamine products contain high amounts of sodium!
- Many sources of Chondroitin are contaminated with industrial solvents
- Labeling standards are extremely poor and companies misrepresent their product’s purity and ingredients
- There are no industry-wide testing standards for contaminants, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, or other harmful chemicals
Our Vitality Approved Solution
- Our Glucosamine is sodium free
- Our MSM is triple distilled to remove contaminants
- We strive for 100% transparency in our labeling- what you see is what you get!
- We test our Vitality Approved products for industrial solvents, contaminants, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, and other harmful chemicals
- We have the highest standards in the industry- if a Glucosamine product doesn’t meet or exceed our rigorous standards we refuse to sell it!
From The Manufacturer:
Glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM are three popular ingredients that are combined to provide comprehensive joint support. Our glucosamine complex provides a special blend of three sources of glucosamine, including glucosamine sulfate, n-acetyl d-glucosamine, and glucosamine hydrochloride. Glucosamine is a building block of joint tissue and helps the body manufacture substances necessary for healthy joints.
Chondroitin is a natural extract from beef cartilage and helps fight the breakdown of tissue and cartilage in the body.
MSM provides naturally occurring organic sulfur, which is a necessary component for making collagen, a primary constituent of joints, cartilage and other connective tissues. Used in combination, our glucosamine chondroitin MSM formula provides a convenient supplement to support healthy joints.