Essential Love Essential Oil - 1 oz
What Our Experts Say
- The qualities of botanicals can vary greatly from region to region due to different soil and environmental conditions
- Essential Oils should always be mixed with a carrier oil. We recommend almond oil, grapeseed oil, or jojoba oil
- Essential Oils should never be taken internally
- Our essential oils are Vitality Approved and must meet or exceed our rigorous standards of quality and purity!
The Problem With Most Essential Oils
- There are no industry standards for purity or quality, and no regulation of the products sold to consumers
- Terms like “Therapeutic Grade” have no meaning! It’s just a marketing gimmick to upsell low-quality essential oils.
- Most manufacturers use contaminated and adulterated raw materials. What’s in your essential oils?
- Labeling standards are extremely poor and companies misrepresent their product’s purity and ingredients
- Multi-level-marketing companies over-inflate the prices of their essential oils to take advantage of an unregulated industry
- Few companies test their essential oils to identify heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, and other harmful chemicals!
Our Vitality Approved Solution
- We strive to be 100% transparent about our products & never use gimmicky marketing to take advantage of our customers
- Our Essential oils are derived from whole-plant sources to eliminate concerns of adulteration
- Our essential oils are properly extracted and we disclose our methods and materials on our labels!
- Our labels also disclose the country of origin and cultivation method of our botanicals!
- We stand behind the absolute purity and quality of our essential oils
- We test our essential oils for the presence of heavy metals, herbicides, pesticides, & other harmful chemicals and reject any which do not meet or exceed our rigid Vitality Approved standards!
From The Manufacturer:
Village Vitality Essential Love Essential Oil Blend contains only 100% pure essential oils of French lavender flower, pink grapefruit, patchouli leaf, geranium leaf, sage leaf, ylang-ylang leaf, sandalwood, and jasmine flower from sustainable sources. You'll love it's floral, sweet, herbaceous and complex aroma which is soothing, uplifting and sensual.
We stand behind the absolute quality of our essential oils- they are tested for purity using organoleptic methods (GC-MS and FTIR) and are packaged in cobalt blue glass bottles to protect their integrity.
Oils are lovely and fast shipping!
The combination of this essential oils makes an enchanting, captivating and healing fragrance to help bring your being into a calmed, joyous state. I personally use this fragrance as aromatherapy, for bath soap making, a few drops on the mask (wear only when going into shops) to not only breathe in the healing scent but to also protect the lungs and take in the beautiful perfume of nature. In Love with Essential Love to increase Love in the world.