Bio C Caps Vitamin C With Bioflavonoids - 250 Capsules
What Our Experts Say
- Our Vitamin C product for people looking for ascorbic acid with real bioflavonoids
- Contains our unique 100% true whole food bioflavonoid that is made from whole lemons, hesperidin fruit, and rutin buds
- Available in 50, 100, or 250 count
- Vegetarian Capsules
- Most Vitamin C products are synthetic and are derived predominantly from corn syrup and acetone
- Synthetic Vitamin C is misrepresented as natural by many manufacturers. Almost all isolated Vitamin C in supplements is synthetic
- Many Vitamin C products are labeled to contain rose hips or bioflavonoids to give the appearance of being "whole food" or more natural, but the quality and amounts of these added ingredients are so poor that they are hardly beneficial.
- Most bioflavonoid supplements are bi-products of juice manufacturing and are therefore heavily processed and lack the original, natural, nutritious compounds
- Bioflavonoid labeling is misleading. It may say "from lemons" as the source of bioflavonoids, but that does not divulge if it is from a lemon pulp waste product.
- We are transparent about our isolated Vitamin C and it will never be mislabelled as "natural."
- Our bioflavonoids are not a byproduct of juice manufacturing. Instead, real fruits and herbs are concentrated and gently processed into tablets.
- The difference between our product and competitors is in the price; a well made bioflavonoids supplement cannot be as cheap as most brands charge.
- All our products meet our Vitality Approved quality standards, ensuring potent and pure products on a consistent basis.
About Vitamin C & Bioflavonoids
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is a vitamin crucial in many body systems. We are advocates for eating foods rich in Vitamin C, such as oranges, acerola cherries, or camu-camu berries on a regular basis.
Vitamin C isolates should be reserved for those who are looking to prevent true Vitamin C deficiency. Those looking for the health benefits of Vitamin C rich foods should improve dietary intake or look to true whole food products.
There are many related Vitamin C products that include esterified or buffered Vitamin C, bioflavonoids (including quercetin and rutin), and rose hips.
There are about 4000 different flavonoids, which is a subtype of a larger chemical family called polyphenols. Bioflavonoids give flowers, fruits, and leaves their attractive colors.
Polyphenols and bioflavonoids, when found in foods, have many different actions Not all are beneficial or safe in humans, but many have anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant effects.
Bioflavonoids from citrus plants are just a single group of bioflavonoids. Berries, wine, herbs, onions, tomato, tea, and cocoa all have different types of bioflavonoids, in varying amounts.
Great addition to my "defense system". I like that it has added bioflavonoid nutrients. I trust the brand.