Woodstock Vitamins Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
To ensure you’re able to earn points as a valued patient, we’ve provided the following overview of the Woodstock Vitamins Rewards participation and eligibility requirements. If you have additional questions, please contact one of our employees today.
- All eligible participants must maintain a valid email address on record with us in order to receive or redeem earned points
- A participant can begin earning points as soon as a valid email address is established
- Points earned prior to a valid email address being supplied will not be awarded
- We retain the right to add or subtract products and items from the eligibility list as necessary
- Inactive participants may view the website, but may not redeem points while they are in an inactivate state
- If your account is in an Inactive status for twelve months (365 days), your point balance will be reset to zero
- Rewards points cannot be redeemed for cash and can only be used with purchases of equal or greater value
- Rewards points accumulate nightly; Points cannot be used or redeemed on the same transaction or same day.
Woodstock Vitamins Review Program Disclaimer
In accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following:
Terms of Review Submission:
- The reprint, reproduce or use of the review will be at our discretion and without compensation;
- We may use the review with or without any credit;
- We may use a different image or likeness of you in the display of the review at our discretion;
- Our right to use the review is perpetual;
- We may use the review locally, nationally or internationally and such use may be made of any type of media, information or communication (including internet advertising) currently in use or later developed;
- You and not someone else composed, submitted and posted the review.