Did you know that many single herb products on the market are produced from raw materials which are contaminated and adulterated?
- Many are even improperly extracted using industrial solvents which can result in hexane and acetone contamination.
- There are no industry standards for purity or quality, and little regulation of herbal products sold to consumers.
- Industry labeling standards are extremely poor, and companies intentionally misrepresent their product’s purity and ingredients. There's no telling what you're getting!
That's why we developed our Vitality Approved standards- the toughest in the industry.
- Vitality Approved herbs are properly extracted and are free of solvents like hexane, and acetone.
- We test our herbs to eliminate adulterants, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, and other harmful chemicals.
- Our supplements are manufactured to our exacting standards of quality and purity, and we closely monitor our manufacturers.
- If a product doesn’t meet or exceed our rigorous standards, we refuse to sell it!
- We strive for 100% transparency in our labeling- what you see is what you get.
From the Manufacturer: Natural Factor’s Apple Cider Vinegar offers a wide variety of health-promoting benefits. Promotes good blood circulation, ...View full details
From The Manufacturer Ashwagandha translates to "scent of a horse," alluding to the power and strength it bestows. It was considered chief among th...View full details
From the Manufacturer: Boswellia, also known as frankincense, has been a vital component of Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. Modern resea...View full details
From The Manufacturer: The ancient texts of Ayurveda spoke of this tree as one that could promote flexibility, support muscle relaxation and aid jo...View full details