Probiotic Complete Intensive Support - 30 Packs
What Our Experts Say
- Probiotic Complete Intensive Support takes our top selling Probiotic Complete and adds two vital ingredients to support the GI tract when it needs it most.
- Probiotic Complete Contains 30 billion units of four of the most studied strains of human probiotics which are active in both the small and large intestine.
- These strains are temperature stable, meaning refrigeration is not needed! We have data to show potency through expiration for up to 1 year at 76 degrees!
- Probiotic Complete Intensive Support adds 10 billion CFU of Saccharomyces boulardii, a non-pathogenic yeast; and arabinogalactan (1500 mg), a prebiotic.
- Available as 30 count powder packets that are easily dissolved and taste great!
- Stress, changes in the diet, contaminated food, chlorinated water, and numerous other factors can alter the bacterial flora in the intestinal tract. Therefore, we recommend taking a probiotic supplement every day.
- For the typical daily usage try Probiotic Complete.
The Problem With Most Probiotic Products
- Probiotic products are where the supplement industry show its flaws. Probiotic products are complicated; there are many factors to take into consideration but few companies actually do.
- Probiotics are living things that compete for resources, so choosing the wrong strains and/or not manufacturing them appropriately can have a dramatic negative impact on the product.
- Many products use unnecessary, mislabelled, or potentially harmful strains of bacteria.
- Many products select strains that are competitive - meaning that while they sit in the capsule, they’re having a “war” for resources. Who knows who survives!
- Many products use temperature-sensitive strains but don’t maintain the cold chain. They may be shipped with no ice or temperature controls, stored in an unrefrigerated warehouse, or displayed on the shelf (not a fridge).
- Some probiotic products list their doses at the time of manufacture. This is to intentionally deceive! They are hiding the fact their product will not be potent through expiration.
- Even some Vitality Approved brands can be purchased through distributors, meaning the cold chain is rarely maintained. This is crucial and often unknown to consumers!
Our Vitality Approved Solution
- Our probiotics are strain specific, must use the right dose of the right strains, must be labeled correctly, and must be manufactured to ensure potency through expiration.
- “Acidophilus” is a broad category that encompasses hundreds, if not thousands of different substrains. We ensure our probiotics have the correct substrains at the right dose.
- Our probiotic products must demonstrate they can survive the harsh environment of the upper GI tract.
- The cold chain must be maintained for temperature sensitive probiotics (with the exception of short excursions during transport if verified to not impact quality).
- All our products meet our Vitality Approved quality standards, ensuring potent and pure products on a consistent basis.
- This product was made specifically for us. While some companies do this for financial gain, our primary motivation is to provide 100% transparency into the manufacturing and quality practices of the product.
From the Manufacturer
Probiotic Complete Intensive Support is an ideal combination of ingredients for individuals seeking a well-rounded supplement to address intestinal ecology, cellular health, and immunity. It features well-researched probiotic strains; Saccharomyces boulardii, a non-pathogenic yeast; and arabinogalactan, a prebiotic. By combining these ingredients the individual benefit of each component can be complemented by the mechanisms of the others.