Vital Joint Series Ultra Pure Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM - 120 Capsules
What Our Experts Say
- Woodstock Vitamins Vital Joint Series was developed to address specific joint concerns using only the purest and most potent ingredients available
- This is a great source of ultra-pure Glucosamine sulfate- 90% potent compared to only 70% potency of most other products
- For targeted support of healthy joint structure and function
- Make sure you are taking the right form of Glucosamine- only Glucosamine Sulfate has been shown to be effective for joint health
The Problem With Most Joint Support Products
- There are no industry standards for purity or quality, and no regulation of the products sold to consumers
- Many products are produced from raw materials which are contaminated and adulterated.
- Labeling standards are extremely poor and companies misrepresent their product’s purity and ingredients
- Few companies test their joint support products to eliminate heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, and other harmful chemicals!
Our Vitality Approved Solution
- Our joint support products are manufactured to our exacting standards of quality and purity- we closely monitor our manufacturers!
- We have the highest standards in the industry- if a joint support product doesn’t meet or exceed our rigorous standards we refuse to sell it!
- We strive for 100% transparency in our labeling- what you see is what you get!
- We test our joint support products to eliminate heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, and other harmful chemicals
From The Manufacturer
Woodstock Vitamins Vital Joint Series Ultra Pure Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM features methylsulfonylmethane blended with naturally occurring clinically researched glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate.
Combined, these three ingredients provide targeted support for healthy joint structure and function.
At my vet's recommendation, I ordered this product from Woodstock Vitamins for my almost 12-year-old dog. I didn't correlate it at first, but now I realize her increased mobility - and mad dashes through the snow - could be due to this product. I gotta start taking it too! Thanks, Neal.
Relieves my osteoarthritic knee pain.
Having discovered Woodstock Vitamins and given Neal Smoller’s writing and his clearly expressed principle to detail his practices in sourcing supplements, I switched, in this case of GC MS, from Soligor to WV. I starting using GC MSN about three months ago specifically to adress winter’s reliably worsening effect on my knee osteoarthritis. The supplements I do take must and do have a demonstrable effect: Vit B-100 on cracked skin, again, a winter problem; Vit C for mucus breakup in sinus and chest congestion and for its recommended use with GC MSN. This past winder, the first I have used GC MSN, I have experienced remarkably less knee pain. This experience is consistent with both brands. I will stay with Woodstock Vitamins as a result. Equally, I would much rather work with a supplement provider who is the opposite of anonymous, to put it mildly.