Probiotic Complete Ultra Strength - 15 Stick Packs
What Our Experts Say
- Our strongest probiotic, meant for short-term use!
- Probiotic Complete Ultra Strength contains 18 well researched and identify-verified strains of non-competing probiotics for people looking for ultimate gut-health support.
- More isn’t always better! Many probiotics compete with each other & it took more than a year to develop this unique blend of non-competing probiotics.
- These strains are temperature stable, meaning refrigeration is not needed! We have data to show potency through expiration for up to 1 year at 76 degrees!
- Available as 15 count powder packets that are easily dissolved and taste great!
- Stress, changes in the diet, contaminated food, chlorinated water, and numerous other factors can alter the bacterial flora in the intestinal tract. Therefore, we recommend taking a probiotic supplement every day.
- For the typical daily usage try Probiotic Complete.
The Problem With Most Probiotic Products
- Probiotic products are where the supplement industry show its flaws. Probiotic products are complicated; there are many factors to take into consideration but few companies actually do.
- Probiotics are living things that compete for resources, so choosing the wrong strains and/or not manufacturing them appropriately can have a dramatic negative impact on the product.
- Many products use unnecessary, mislabelled, or potentially harmful strains of bacteria.
- Many products select strains that are competitive - meaning that while they sit in the capsule, they’re having a “war” for resources. Who knows who survives!
- Many products use temperature-sensitive strains but don’t maintain the cold chain. They may be shipped with no ice or temperature controls, stored in an unrefrigerated warehouse, or displayed on the shelf (not a fridge).
- Some probiotic products list their doses at the time of manufacture. This is to intentionally deceive! They are hiding the fact their product will not be potent through expiration.
- Even some Vitality Approved brands can be purchased through distributors, meaning the cold chain is rarely maintained. This is crucial and often unknown to consumers!
Our Vitality Approved Solution
- Our probiotics are strain specific, must use the right dose of the right strains, must be labeled correctly, and must be manufactured to ensure potency through expiration.
- “Acidophilus” is a broad category that encompasses hundreds, if not thousands of different substrains. We ensure our probiotics have the correct substrains at the right dose.
- Our probiotic products must demonstrate they can survive the harsh environment of the upper GI tract.
- The cold chain must be maintained for temperature sensitive probiotics (with the exception of short excursions during transport if verified to not impact quality).
- All our products meet our Vitality Approved quality standards, ensuring potent and pure products on a consistent basis.
- This product was made specifically for us. While some companies do this for financial gain, our primary motivation is to provide 100% transparency into the manufacturing and quality practices of the product.
From The Manufacturer:
Probiotic Complete Ultra Strength features a diverse blend of HOWARU and FloraFit probiotic strains to support a healthy gut microbiome. Each strain is well-researched, identity-verified and has been genetically characterized and properly classified for your safety and assurance. These strains were not only selected for their health benefits and complementary actions but also for their viability and stability.
With the 18 different strains of health-promoting bacteria provided in Probiotic Complete Ultra Strength, the impact on multiple body systems and functions- such as immunity, digestion, metabolism, and cytokine production- is maximized because different strains have slightly different functions, and are concentrated in various places along the digestive tract. Using a variety of strains also mimics a healthy diet that includes foods containing live and active bacterial cultures such as fermented foods.