Your Wellness Journey: Own The Means, Own The End
In This Episode
On today's program, Neal is joined by life & fitness coach and social worker Zack Bodenweber.
He and Neal talk about how the idea of happiness gets exploited and what this culture of instant gratification has done to our minds and bodies.
They also explore the importance of scheduling downtime, good breathing techniques, and even offer some book recommendations.
- Is the coaching market oversaturated
- Bad advice he has heard from his clients
- The definition of success
- The idea of happiness being exploited
- Is an accredited coach necessary
- How to make basic lifestyle changes sexy
- Fighting instant gratification
- Scheduling downtime
- Weight loss as a byproduct of healthy living
- Stress management
All About Zack Bodenweber
Zack is a certified life & health coach, healthcare consultant, national trainer/speaker, and licensed therapist. In all aspects of his career as an agent of change, Zack combines his professional experience in human behavior and coaching with a passion for personal development in order to positively impact individuals, groups, and systems.