The Wellness Pyramid
In This Episode
Neal has a formula for living your healthiest life that he calls the wellness pyramid. It can be applied to each facet of a person's life to avoid getting mired in whatever new health craze has taken over. He has his producer, Daena, chime in with some anecdotes from her life to apply the pyramid in real time. Revelations are had.
- Explanation of the pyramid
- Application of pyramid to Daena’s recent insomnia
- Bottom of pyramid - lifestyle
- Examples cited: sleep, water intake/dehydration, what constitutes a meal and a snack, exercise, meditation
- Middle of pyramid - supplements
- examples cited: fish oil, glucosamine, multis
- Top of pyramid - doctors, pharmacists, medical professionals
- brief overview - topic was discussed in ep 01
- “Go back and listen to our first episode for a more in-depth discussion of medical professionals”
Subscribe To The Big Mouth Pharmacist Podcast
Dr. Neal Smoller is a sarcastic, slightly unprofessional medical professional who talks truth about wellness, weed, and Woodstock.
Do supplements REALLY work? Are medicines REALLY the devil? How will my grandmother use recreational marijuana responsibly?
Broadcasting from the most famous small town in America - Woodstock, NY!