Summertime is Lyme Season
In This Episode
No summer day is complete without a tick check because Lyme Disease is a total drag.
Neal brushes up on his Lyme knowledge to tell us about what kind of illness Lyme is, the different stages, how it’s treated, and the possible lingering effects.
He also enlightens us about a dark struggle between patients and doctors that will probably surprise you.
Plus, a weight loss update and some promising news about a COVID vaccine.
- COVID news
- Weight loss update
- Overview of Lyme infection
- The three stages of Lyme
- Post chronic Lyme syndrome
- Lifestyle changes one might need to manage PCLS
- Our No-Nonsense Guide to Ticks
- Oxford Coronavirus Vaccine could provide double protection
- Almost one-third of Florida children tested positive for the coronavirus
Subscribe To The Big Mouth Pharmacist Podcast
Dr. Neal Smoller is a sarcastic, slightly unprofessional medical professional who talks truth about wellness, weed, and Woodstock.
Do supplements REALLY work? Are medicines REALLY the devil? How will my grandmother use recreational marijuana responsibly?
Broadcasting from the most famous small town in America - Woodstock, NY!