Nestle Acquires Vital Proteins
In This Episode
We cover a few topics today! A new report examining the asymptomatic spread of COVID is giving people false hope, as is a revelation about how flu deaths are calculated.
Neal and Daena do a bit of Q&A, but the main focus is Nestle's recent acquisition of one of Neal’s trusted brands, Vital Proteins.
Neal takes us through the usual progression of new companies, from their vigorous outreach in the beginning, to the shifting of priorities as they expand, and then the telltale sign that they are about to sell out.
We’re looking at you, Burt’s Bees!
- COVID cases spiking among reopened states
- Details of the report about asymptomatic transfer
- Report about how flu deaths are calculated
- Nestle buying Vital Proteins
- Summary of manufacturing supplements
- The questions of ethics
- Good companies selling out
- Dr. Neal's Article Vital Proteins Acquired by Nestle
- Comparing COVID-19 Deaths to Flu Deaths is Like Comparing Apples to Oranges from Scientific American
- Animal Abuse at a Coca Cola-Affiliated Dairy Farm from Entrepreneur