In This Episode
Today on the sexiest episode of the podcast, Neal and Daena catch up on some questions asked by patients.
Well, Neal answers them. Daena mostly interrupts with very helpful anecdotes.
They also touch on some articles about COVID including COVID-sniffing dogs, yet another study on genetics’ roles in the severity of infection, and hot spots in other countries.
Also, a special bonus: an update on Dr. Neal’s blood pressure.
- The disregard for masks and staying home has undone the last three months
- COVID spikes around the world
- Update on Neal’s weight loss and blood pressure
- Another small study connecting blood type and genetics to COVID susceptibility
- GNC closing
- Questions about collagen, protein, and iron
- The Worst-Case Pandemic Scenario is Unfolding in Brazil
- Genes, Blood Type Tied to Risk of Severe COVID-19
Subscribe To The Big Mouth Pharmacist Podcast
Dr. Neal Smoller is a sarcastic, slightly unprofessional medical professional who talks truth about wellness, weed, and Woodstock.
Do supplements REALLY work? Are medicines REALLY the devil? How will my grandmother use recreational marijuana responsibly?
Broadcasting from the most famous small town in America - Woodstock, NY!