Kick Your Buts
In This Episode
While Neal is in Orlando promoting Supplement School, this week we're sharing an episode of the Kick Your Buts podcast featuring Dr. Smoller in the guest seat.
Kick Your Buts is hosted by Susan Dascenzi, a therapist and coach whose mission is simpatico with Neal’s. They discuss natural products, healthy living, and the role of medicine.
We hope you enjoy their conversation!
- Comparing big pharma and the natural product industry
- Navigating the supplement shelves to find the best quality supplements
- Defining your vision for your life and living true to that standard
- Use medicines when appropriate and use natural products when appropriate – neither is better than the other
- The best thing to do is to retain control over your own health and medicines
- There is no perfect, but we all can definitely work together to get as close to perfect as possible
All About Susan Dascenzi
Over the last 27 years as a Licensed Therapist and Coach, Susan has been fueled by providing an environment for her clients where they can truly step onto their path of infinite possibilities and create success in their life.
It didn’t matter if it was as an entrepreneur, speaker, coach, partner, friend, or human. We all need a safe place to let go of the conditioning of our past and change our mindsets about our potential.
Through her career and my struggles as an entrepreneur when I was starting out, Susan learned some important lessons about how blocks and “hidden” traumas can hold us back.
She learned to walk with those parts of herself instead of trying to rid herself of them, and everything changed.
She became a successful 6+ figure entrepreneur, a co-author (with Neale Donald Walsch, Marci Shimoff, and others) of a #1 International Best-Selling book, a sought after human behavior and emotions expert, and “The Possibilities Curator.”