Dealing With Coronavirus In A Pharmacy
In This Episode
Life in the pharmacy has gone into hyperdrive in the wake of coronavirus, so Neal is taking today to update us on prevention protocol.
Other topics he discusses include the goodness shown in our community, people not taking the outbreak seriously, hoarding supplies, elderberry, and ibuprofen.
Of course, Neal also takes a moment to vent a little. Folks, you really have to stay home.
- People not taking the outbreak seriously
- Hoarding food and supplies
- Community outreach
- Having to close to the public, but still offering deliveries
- Elderberry and ibuprofen
- Article: Coronavirus Myth Busting and Practical Advice
- Podcast: Wash Your Hands, You Filthy Animals
- Article: Coronavirus - We Panicked, Now What?
- Article: Coronavirus - The Real Fight Hasn't Started Yet
- Video: Our Social Media Manager Got Coronavirus!
Subscribe To The Big Mouth Pharmacist Podcast
Dr. Neal Smoller is a sarcastic, slightly unprofessional medical professional who talks truth about wellness, weed, and Woodstock.
Do supplements REALLY work? Are medicines REALLY the devil? How will my grandmother use recreational marijuana responsibly?
Broadcasting from the most famous small town in America - Woodstock, NY!