Covid & Boosting Immunity
In This Episode
The idea of boosting immunity is commonplace but greatly misunderstood. Today Neal elucidates the concept.
He explains the value of vitamin C, the role of probiotics, and the difference between underactive vs. overactive immune systems.
Other topics Neal explores include diabetes, vaccines and herd immunity.
Of course, he talks about how this all ties into COVID - including the dangerous assumptions of how immune we are after recovery.
- The concept of immunity-boosting
- Under and overactive immune systems
- Vitamin C
- Herd immunity
- Assumptions being made about COVID immunity
- Video: Coping with Covid With Dr. Neal Smoller & Dr. Steven Ball
- COVID-19 Content Roundup
- Article: Boost Your Immune System - With SCIENCE!
Subscribe To The Big Mouth Pharmacist Podcast
Dr. Neal Smoller is a sarcastic, slightly unprofessional medical professional who talks truth about wellness, weed, and Woodstock.
Do supplements REALLY work? Are medicines REALLY the devil? How will my grandmother use recreational marijuana responsibly?
Broadcasting from the most famous small town in America - Woodstock, NY!