America’s Frontline Doctors Debunked
In This Episode
Neal was a recent guest on The Political Pharmacist podcast with Dr. Eric Geyer to discuss the abomination that is the America’s Frontline Doctors video, and this is his portion of the episode.
They get into the rampant misinformation campaigns that have plagued us since the onset of COVID-19 and discuss the crossover between supplement and pharmaceutical corporations.
They also talk about old pharmaceutical studies that have been twisted to suit the current false narrative about hydroxychloroquine, and Neal reveals his own conspiracy theory about the real intention of the AFD video.
- AFD video
- Maintaining your integrity
- Educating yourself on health trends
- Emmanuel’s reputation in Texas
- Zinc’s role
- Emmanuel confusing a study of chloroquine and Sars-1
- The White House halting action because only blue states were hit first
- Changing one’s mind is seen as weakness
- Knowing the crossover between pharma and supplements
- Pharmacists need to be empathetic to patients’ fears
- Neal’s tips for critical thinking
All About Eric Geyer
Dr. Eric Geyer is an experienced Pharmacy Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the retail industry.
He is skilled in community pharmacy, patient counseling, and immunization.
Eric Strong healthcare services professional with a Doctorate of Pharmacy focused in Pharmacy from University of Toledo.